Experience the benefits of edge computing.
Latency issues for these types of devices can cripple an organisation.
The amount of data that needs to be processed centrally or in a cloud-based location is also reduced, allowing sensitive data to stay on-premises and reducing the bandwidth requirements (and cost!) for cloud hosting. With EdgeRack, you can experience the benefits of edge computing without the costs of building a dedicated server room.
A no-compromise, high powered solution
How does it work?
Once you are set up and running, we’ll provide an annual preventative maintenance inspection, and you can contact us at any time via our 24/7 Australian-based service desk. We will be onsite within 2 hours to conduct comprehensive, onsite maintenance. The EdgeRack is designed to be a quiet and unobtrusive solution for any office environment.
Compliant, powerful & secure
Features of EdgeRack include:
• Integrated ventilation fans to support up to 2.4kW thermal load
• Two power distribution units with 31 x C13 & 2 x C19 outlets
• 3kVa UPS with monitoring card and common alarms
• External UPS maintenance bypass
• 24 x 7 remote 3G monitoring of internal temperature
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can manage large device fleets in need of regular repairs or upgrades.
Interactive’s Parts-on-Hand guarantee means that we have all the parts for any device we support on hand. All the time.
We have six data centres across three sites in low risk, yet accessible locations across Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
Our centres deploy the latest technology to keep your people and customers protected, including power protected generators, UPS backup, and fire detection and suppression ons.
Our centres are designed for optimal comfort — your office away from the office — with amenities that make for a truly enjoyable experience.
Key features include:
- Staffed 24-hour staff, seven days a week
- Actual data centre Uptime of 100%
- Excellent connectivity to an array of telco providers
- Access to all amenities including kitchen facilities, meeting rooms, breakout spaces, and on-site barista
- Convenient and secure onsite car parking
- Latest fire suppression systems
- All critical infrastructure is under continuous surveillance by environmental and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- CCTV cameras monitor all critical infrastructure and access point
- The latest in cooling technology with N+1 hot aisle containment system