Security Testing and Assurance
If you’re not testing your defences, who is?
We offer a range of different cyber security testing services, such as penetration testing, red team and attack simulation.
Our cyber security assessment solutions
Why choose Interactive
Trusted Australia wide by over 2,000 businesses.
We know our stuff.
Discuss the current security status of your environment today.
Frequently Asked Questions
A cyber security risk assessment analyses your current security status and identifies high risk critical assets across your environment. This assessment provides you with a comprehensive update on your security position, areas of exposure and advice on prioritised steps for remediation.
Cyber security testing aims to provide you with an understanding of what’s standing between you and a cyber-attack by testing your current line of defence. Following this, you will receive a penetration test report which provides details about each vulnerability, how easy it is to exploit, and the method of exploitation.
Cyber security assessments are complex, at a high level the assessments involve:
- Identifying cyber security risks
- Analysing those risks to determine the impact they could have on your organisation
- Determining and prioritising the risks from worst to those of least concern
- Employing actions that will mitigate these risks
- Continuing to test to stay ahead of future risks
The list of cyber security risks that can impact your business grows every day. There are currently more cyber security risks than there are days in the year. Some common cyber security risks that require cyber security assessment include:
- Having data stolen, including sensitive information
- Damage to hardware and the potential of lost data associated with that
- Viruses and malware
- Credentials being compromised
- Websites going down leading to a loss of revenue
- Servers damaged by natural disasters or other unavoidable interruptions