We make the complex simple
Pragmatic, realistic approach
People first, technology second
Our professional and managed services
Complete set of managed and consulting services
Our team provides end-to-end support.
We offer both professional consulting and strategic services, as well as managed security services designed to identify and remediate vulnerabilities. Whether you are new to cyber security, have had recent cyber security incidents, or are looking to outsource your cyber operations, Interactive can help.
Independently accredited and scrutinised
As the partner of choice for regulated industries, we understand that compliance and a high level of governance are critical to securing our customers’ operations. Interactive is proudly accredited by CREST, ISO9001 Quality Management System and ISO27001 Information Security Management System certified. These accreditations speak to the rigorous audits and scrutiny our operations and governance processes pass.
Proudly Australian owned and managed, our security services are onshore in Australia. Our team leverages global frameworks and best practice and combines this with their local knowledge of the Australian landscape to better protect your organisation.
Trusted Australia wide by over 2,000 businesses.
We know our stuff.
Meet with our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cyber security is the use of technology to hold cyber threats and cyber-attacks at bay. That includes anything from phishing, malware, and crypto jacking to data leaks; all of which can have a detrimental impact on your business. As cyber threats continue increasing by the day, cyber security is a vital use of technology to identify your individual security vulnerabilities and the highest risks to your company to mitigate them.
Cyber threats can result in the unauthorised exploitation of your systems and networks leading to data breaches. When this happens, you can suffer great financial loss and reputational ruin. You could also be held personally responsible in the eyes of the law. It is crucial to be proactive and ensure your company has a strong cyber security strategy to avoid these worst-case scenarios.
Common cyber security issues include:
- Social engineering. This is a way that hackers trick users into giving out sensitive information, like financial details or personal information that can be exploited
- This cyber-attack holds a company’s sensitive data or intellectual property ransom until they pay a set amount of money
- Cloud computing issues. The more devices storing information on the cloud, the higher the likelihood that data can be breached. This is a serious cyber security issue as it exposes businesses of all sizes to cyber risks
- Third-party software. Small businesses don’t often have sophisticated cyber security systems and protocols making them a target for cyber attacks. These smaller businesses too can provide a gateway to attacking larger businesses affiliated with the smaller organisations.
- Distributed denial of service (DDoS). This floods a system with a series of functions rendering it unable to work and exposing other security vulnerabilities
Interactive’s cyber security strategy services are designed to simplify the complex. Our practical approach starts with the fundamentals to creating a vision that will situate you safely online. Our strategy and consulting services include:
- Virtual CISO
- Security Manager as-a-service
- Cyber Strategy and Roadmap Consulting
- Security Project Delivery
If found to be inadequately prepared, you can be held personally responsible should your company experience a cyber-attack that results in a data breach.
Beginning with a risk assessment against the NIST security framework, Interactive creates a roadmap increasing your security awareness. This allows you to focus on the highest risk and lowest maturity first. Risk and compliance management cyber security services include:
- Risk/Compliance Assessment
- Business Resilience
- Security Metrics and Reporting
- Risk/Compliance Management
- Security Audits and Support
With the peace of mind that you have cyber security experts watching you back 24×7 24/7 (not fussed what you use but please be consistent), our managed security services use the most up-to-date practices and frameworks to perform risk assessments and protect your security vulnerabilities. With a strong team and culture that nurtures cyber talent, we have only the most talented cyber security experts mitigating your cyber risks, reducing your internal costs, and giving you the confidence that your people and data are safe. Our managed security services are underpinned by our 24/7 CSOC including:
- Managed Detection Response
- Email Threat Protection
- Managed SIEM
- Vulnerability Management as a Service
- Patch Management
Testing gives your organisation two primary outcomes; a baseline of your current cyber security and the ability to stay ahead of cyber threats by utilising testing applications, technology, and processes. This helps limit security risks and prevent cyber-attacks. Interactive’s comprehensive security testing and assurance are conducted by cyber security experts with services that include:
- Penetration Testing
- Red Team
- Attack Simulation