Sydney Data Centre Site
We’ve got you covered
Located in the prime technology hub of northern Sydney, our St Leonards data centre has all the power you need and can host high-density solutions, up to 100kW per rack in a secure and compliant space. Our Sydney data centre is ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified.
Just a short drive from the city centre and the airport, our Sydney data centre at St Leonards is designed for optimal comfort — your office away from the office — with amenities that make for a truly enjoyable experience. But it may be when you’re not here that we shine even brighter. Our Sydney data centre has built-in resiliency, power protected with generator and UPS back, fire detection and suppression onsite. Your data is secure with us.
- ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified
- Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Actual Data Centre uptime of 100%
- Excellent connectivity to all major telco providers
- Latest fire suppression systems
- Conveniently located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore, the building is close to the city centre but far enough out to enjoy ample parking on-street
- Access to a number of “Meet Me” (POP) rooms
- Access to all amenities including onsite barista, breakout space and large dining area
- Secure flight decks with connectivity to your data centre racks
- All critical infrastructure is under continuous surveillance by environmental and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- CCTV cameras monitor all critical infrastructure and access points
- Data centre racks are securely locked and only accessible by security and the data centre team when required
- Electrical utility feed is a fully redundant ring, with mains located onsite across dedicated, fully secure, switchboard rooms
- Fully redundant, 2N configured, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) systems, each with dedicated, backup battery power.
- Four high powered, diesel-fuelled, backup power generators on-site
- The latest in cooling technology with N+1 APC hot aisle containment systems and high-efficiency water-cooled chillers providing direct cooling to racks
- Temperature and humidity levels are set according to ASHRAE recommendations for Class A equipment
Fire Detection & Suppression
- VESDA smoke detection and dual risk ionisation and photoelectric smoke detection systems to ensure early fire detection
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems to provide instant fire control
- Access to all major telecommunication carriers
- Provision and hosting of seats, workstations and phones
- PABX and call manager functionality
- Provision of state-of-the-art meeting and function rooms
Learn more about our data centre connection services.
100% Uptime rating
Accessibility & Comfort
Kitchen & dining
Visit our Sydney data centre, bringing peace of mind, safeguarding your people, customers and data.
- Automotive and Logistics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Financial Services
- IT, Data and Software
- Media and Entertainment
- Philanthropy and Volunteer
- Real Estate