Brisbane Data Centre Site
Data security meets optimal design
Conveniently located in Brisbane’s Technology Hub at Eight Mile Plains, our Brisbane data centre offers customised data centre solutions in an ultra-secure facility. It is ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified, a key component for our many APRA regulated customers who need to demonstrate their compliance.
Onsite you can enjoy the latest in design, capabilities, and comfort, with our modern, spacious facilities and thoughtful amenities to make your data centre visit a welcoming experience. Our onsite experts are available to support you, and our infrastructure is resilient to protect your data when you’re away.
The Brisbane data centre is power protected with generator and UPS backup and fire detection and suppression onsite.
- ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified
- Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Actual data centre uptime of 100%
- Leading-edge cooling technology
- Latest fire suppression systems
- Excellent connectivity to all major telco providers
- Conveniently located in Brisbane’s Technology Park at Eight Mile Plains
- Access to a number of “Meet Me” (POP) rooms
- Access to all amenities including meeting rooms, breakout space and large dining area
- Secure flight decks with connectivity to your data centre racks
- All critical infrastructure is under continuous surveillance by environmental and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- CCTV cameras monitor all critical infrastructure and access points
- Data centre racks are securely locked and only accessible by security and the data centre team when required
- Electrical utility feed is a fully redundant ring, with mains located onsite across dedicated, fully secure, switchboard rooms
- Fully redundant, 2N configured, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) systems, each with dedicated, backup battery power
- Two high powered, diesel fuelled, backup power generators
- Temperature and humidity levels are set according to ASHRAE recommendations for Class A equipment
Fire Detection & Suppression
- VESDA smoke detection and dual risk ionisation and photoelectric smoke detection systems to ensure early fire detection
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems to provide instant fire control
- Access to all major telecommunication carriers
- Provision and hosting of Multi-Subscriber Business Continuity (BCP) seats, workstations and phones
- PABX and Call Manager functionality
- Provision and hosting of seats, workstations and phones
Learn more about our data centre connection services.
100% Uptime rating
Accessibility & Comfort
Kitchen & dining
Meet the Brisbane data centre protecting your data, people and customers.
- Automotive and Logistics
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Financial Services
- IT, Data and Software
- Media and Entertainment
- Philanthropy and Volunteer
- Real Estate