Melbourne Data Centre Site
We’ve got everything you need
Just 4kms from Melbourne’s CBD, our Port Park data centre in Port Melbourne brings you all the power you need for high-density computing, with a capacity to deliver 100kW per rack or more. Our data centres are ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified.
Our Melbourne data centre is dedicated to the security and protection of your data, deploying the latest technology to keep your people and customers protected, including power protected generators, UPS back up, and fire detection and suppression onsite.
All of that and we’re located in gorgeous Port Melbourne, in a beautiful building, with modern architecture and thoughtful amenities to make your onsite visit a truly enjoyable experience.
- ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified
- Staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Actual data centre Uptime of 100%
- Excellent connectivity to all major telco providers
- Latest fire suppression systems
- Excellent connectivity to an array of providers
- Conveniently located in the industrial heart of Port Melbourne
- Access to all amenities including onsite barista, breakout space and large dining area
- Secure flight decks with connectivity to your data centre racks
- Access to a number of “Meet Me” (POP) rooms
- All critical infrastructure is under continuous surveillance by environmental and Building Management Systems (BMS)
- CCTV cameras monitor all critical infrastructure and access points
- Data centre racks are securely locked and only accessible by security and the data centre team
- Flexible density with the provision of 100kW rack or more
- Electrical utility feed is a fully redundant ring, with mains located onsite across dedicated, fully secure, switchboard rooms
- Fully redundant, 2N configured, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) systems, each with dedicated, backup battery power.
- High powered, diesel-fuelled, backup power generators
- The latest in cooling technology with N+1 hot aisle containment systems
- Temperature and humidity levels are set according to ASHRAE recommendations for Class A equipment
Fire Detection & Suppression
- VESDA smoke detection and dual risk ionisation and photoelectric smoke detection systems to ensure early fire detection
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems to provide instant fire control
- Access to all major telecommunication carriers
- Provision and hosting of seats, workstations and phones
- PABX and Call Manager functionality
- Provision of state-of-the-art meeting and function rooms
Learn more about our data centre connection services.