Learn about IT disaster recovery plans and business continuity.
IT Disaster Recovery Plans
Need to put an IT disaster recovery plan in place? Interactive has multiple locations across Australia and premium facilities supported by the best technology. In this article, we provide you with information on how we can help you resume business operations in record time or help ensure compliance.
We are the largest business continuity services provider in Australia and have been supporting mission-critical IT systems for over 30 years. We have managed over 80 disaster declarations since 2000. Find out more about our IT disaster recovery service below.
Protect Your Business, Staff and Customers
Our IT disaster recovery facilities are ready at any time (24×7), are backed by data centre redundancy and include shared or dedicated suites, a barista, breakout spaces and secured data centres. You can also test your Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in our facilities and our on-site data centre has N+1 Power, UPS generators and fire suppression systems.
We can assist with cloud disaster recovery and we have a team of highly skilled engineers available 24/7 who can deploy your data. We tailor cloud business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for our customers and can provide support based on the following options:
- Dedicated IT infrastructure solutions that support individual systems
- Complete organisation recovery solutions
What About Disaster Recovery Plans in Regulated Industries?
Our business continuity services are customised for each customer and are compliant with their specific regulations. By choosing us for business continuity (for regulated industries), we can provide:
- Accreditations of compliance (ISO 27001 and ISO 9001) to meet regulatory requirements
- Expert help from our business continuity team, such as accommodating APRA-regulated industries with adaptations to our facilities in response to COVID-19
- Unbeatable customer service history, whether you’re an APRA-regulated entity, government agency or a small business
Talk to Business Continuity Experts
Contact our business continuity team to find out more about how we can help your business or organisation with IT disaster recovery including cloud business continuity and disaster recovery.