No one wants to think about the worst-case scenario but planning for the unexpected could help your business mitigate risk when it is the most vulnerable. Building a resilient organisation takes investment and planning. A Business Continuity Plan (BCP) can prompt you to consider all the critical business elements you need to keep your organisation running when things don’t go to plan.
As you will know, not all businesses are alike. Depending on the size of your business, your BCP may need a more comprehensive methodology.
This template is designed to help you:
- Define clear business objectives
- Identify areas of business vulnerable
- Find the best resources available in the implementation of your plan
- Identify recovery solutions for every potential business threat
- Create a go-to list of key contacts that can act as soon as business interruptions arise.