We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider
Founded in 1988 by Richard Light and Murray Major, Interactive was formed to provide third-party hardware maintenance for IBM mid-range and mainframe computer equipment. One contract turned into ten and the evolution of Interactive had begun in earnest. Our staff and our services expanded year on year to meet the ever-growing needs of our customers. Along the way we have never stopped evolving. From our roots in hardware maintenance we have delivered profitable, double-digit growth every year since inception. Today we are a multi-service IT provider and have grown to become Australia's largest privately owned IT company.
The computer industry is changing faster than it ever has before, and Interactive continues to evolve and grow. We now provide hosted data centre, business continuity and a selection of user-friendly cloud based services, as well as our traditional hardware maintenance, to our more than 2000 strong customer base. Our dedicated product development team are in constant communication with our customers designing and architecting our newest services. Our objective is to continue to deliver services that make our customers’ businesses ever more competitive.
At Interactive we have an unyielding commitment to serving our customers and evolving quickly so we can bring the innovation that is demanded in a rapidly changing world.
We hire the best people, we invest in our systems and technology, we never cut corners, we utilise the best technical infrastructure and we openly recognise that our people are our greatest asset. We believe that a great working environment delivers better results. No customer is too small and every client is important to us. We will continue to provide great service at a cost-effective price and as always, we will deliver upon our commitments.
- Be the #1 Hardware Maintenance provider in Australia / New Zealand
- Be the best Cloud & Managed Services partner our clients can have
- Be the clear #1 independent supplier of Business Continuity Services
- Provide high-quality niche Data Centre services
- Be a great place to work and the choice for top talent
- Unlock the power of IT to enable our customers
- Provide services we are certain to deliver
- Be a positive, dynamic and professional organisation
- Constantly innovate in a changing world
- Build strong alliances with our customers and staff