Sydney Colocation Data Centre
Learn About Our Sydney Colocation Data Centre Services
Choose a Sydney colocation data centre that has 24×7 on-site support, an actual uptime of 100% and security that ensures you maximise your operational efficiency. Interactive are experts when it comes to data center colocation services, with over 20 years of data centre ownership and even more experience running them. Below is information on our data center colocation services and why you should choose us.
We are the largest privately-owned IT company in Australia with over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations with 300,000 supported devices.
About Our Data Center Colocation Services
Through our premium data centre facilities, the benefits of using our data center colocation services include:
- Efficient and high-availability data centre environment
- Built-in PCI DSS, ISO 9001 quality and ISO 27001 compliant security
- Actual data centre uptime of 100%
- From 2kW to 6kW power available along with higher densities up to 32kW
- From 1.5MVA over 420m2 to 4MVA over 1200m2 of technical floor space
- Access to a network of leading partners (e.g. NextDC and Equinix) coupled with our award winning service
- Designed to a Tier 3 standard
- ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 27001 Information Security certified
- Access to your colocated equipment at any time (with staff on-site to assist as required)
Industry-Leading On-Site Support
We can provide 24x7x365 on-site support, technical advice, project management, equipment relocation and installations through our Remote Hands support service. This can be as simple as changing tapes or rebooting a machine but can also cover full consultation and design services.
Our team always follow data centre best practices to save your business time and reduce overheads – by eliminating the need for your IT team to visit the colocation data centre.
Download our Data Centre Data Sheet for detailed information on our data center colocation services.
Read our Volvo case study to see how we helped consolidate several locations (including their head office and main data centre facilities) with our colocation services, including remote hands.