Premium facilities with shared or dedicated suites available
Serviced Office in Melbourne
Finding a serviced office in Melbourne that offers premium facilities means you have access to the latest technology, flexible communications, security and power systems.
Since 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has led Australian organisations to revise their business continuity plan to include a “staff splitting” strategy by accessing a secondary office equipped with a high level of security and redundancy.
Interactive’s serviced offices in South Melbourne are staffed 24×7, offer shared or dedicated suites and are supported by the best technology. Below we list the features of our serviced office space in Melbourne – ideal for disaster recovery and business continuity when the unexpected happens.
Interactive is the largest privately owned IT company in Australia and has been supporting mission-critical IT systems for over 30 years. We have over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations and 300,000 supported devices. We have serviced office spaces in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane – all highly secure and feature premium-quality facilities.
Features of our Serviced Offices in South Melbourne
Each dedicated or shared office space has access to an onsite barista, breakout spaces, meeting rooms and secured data centres. Your staff will be supported by the best technology within our premium South Melbourne facilities.
Our serviced offices in South Melbourne are also designed to help you resume your operations as quickly as possible during disaster recovery. Our disaster recovery services are also APRA compliant.
Features of our serviced office space in Melbourne include:
- Collaboration space including meeting and conference rooms, relaxation space and spacious dining area
- ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accredited sites delivering high-availability managed office solutions that comply with industry regulations
- Backed by UPS and generator resilient infrastructure
- Secured data centre (data can be deployed by our highly skilled engineers who are available 24×7)
- Comprehensive, enterprise-grade security to ensure your company data is protected 24/7
- Dedicated business continuity engineers and over 200 IT specialists
- Convenient location accessible by road or transport
- Connectivity available through multiple providers (e.g. Telstra, Optus, AAPT, Nextgen, Vocus, TPG, Vodafone)
- Standardised desktop and PABX with deployment technology
By utilising our serviced office spaces we also offer data centre control, even for pro-regulated businesses, government and medium to large enterprise. With flexible spaces, an actual data centre uptime of 100% and high-security compliance, our High-availability managed office can be easily paired with data centre support.
Working in 2021 (and beyond) in Serviced Offices
Businesses are rethinking their real estate strategy and are now reluctant to risk staff health and business operations with a complete return to their offices. Adopting a hub and spoke model with a reduced capacity, in combination with more working from home arrangements, businesses can be more adaptable and resilient to future operational changes.
The advantages of a serviced office space include:
- For employees to collaborate, innovate and be productive;
- For the company to reflect its brand and culture; and
- For employees to experience community and social interaction.