Premium facilities with shared or dedicated suites available
Serviced Office in Sydney
Gain operational flexibility with a serviced office in Sydney that allows you to divide staff into different workspaces or completely relocate in the case of an emergency. This could also reduce your CBD real estate costs where staff can meet face-to-face but at a decentralised location that is less expensive than CBD office environments.
Having a high-availability managed office, with support staff on-hand, ensures optimal productivity with the least amount of disruption to your business operations. Our serviced offices in North Sydney have individual seating available with scalability, right through to a fully dedicated office environment just for your staff.
Below is information about our serviced office space in Sydney and how we can help your organisation with additional services, whenever you need it.
We have serviced office spaces in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne and have over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations with 300,000 supported devices. Our serviced offices in North Sydney feature:
Features of our Serviced Offices in North Sydney
We are one of Australia’s largest business continuity providers and have managed over 80 disaster declarations since 2000. However, within our business continuity solutions, we also offer high-availability managed office facilities for everyday use – including our serviced office space in Sydney.
Features of our Sydney serviced office space includes:
- Premium facilities with an on-site barista, meeting rooms, on-site parking and breakout / relaxation spaces
- Highly skilled engineers available (within our serviced offices in North Sydney) for 24×7 support of single rack data centres or dedicated rooms
- Connectivity with all major telecommunications providers (Telstra, Optus, AAPT, Nextgen, Vocus, TPG and Vodafone)
- Standardised desktop and PABX with deployment technology for rapid set up
- High-end security with CCTV cameras, swipe access cards and security staff on-site
- Protection against any potential power grid failure, with Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and generator-backed office suites
Our experienced and knowledgeable team can assist your organisation in the development of a fully customised end-to-end business continuity plan. We also have multiple SLA options available to meet your needs. Our services are APRA and ASIC compliant and benefit from all our data centre infrastructure.
Enquire About Our Serviced Office Space In Sydney
Contact our customer service team today to speak with us about our serviced offices in North Sydney and how we can help you put together the best strategy for your organisation.