Premium facilities with shared or dedicated suites available
Serviced Office in Brisbane
Searching for a serviced office in Brisbane? Or looking to revise your business continuity plan to include a ‘staff splitting’ strategy (using a secondary office)? Interactive has a premium facility in South Brisbane with high security, adaptable communications and power systems, on-site support and other features, such as kitchens and relaxation spaces to ensure staff are comfortable and productive.
Our serviced office space in Brisbane offers individual seating right through to fully dedicated office suites. Below is information on the feature of our serviced office space in Brisbane – which is just one of the multiple locations we have across Australia.
We have been providing IT services in Australia for over 30 years and are the largest privately owned IT company – we have over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations and support over 300,000 devices.
Features of Our Serviced Office Space in Brisbane
We have been assisting Australian businesses with business continuity for 20 years and we are the largest premier business continuity provider. We have serviced office space in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney. If you are interested in our serviced office space in Brisbane, these world-class facilities offer:
- Modern and secure environment
- Data Centre onsite with N+1 Power, UPS generators and fire suppression systems
- Located in Eight Mile Plains, close to public transport with onsite parking
- A local team of dedicated business continuity engineers and IT specialists available to provide on-site support
- High-speed network and connectivity from multiple providers (e.g.Telstra, Optus, AAPT, Nextgen, Vocus, TPG, Vodafone and others) and all major public cloud providers to easily access your applications
- The latest technology for communications, security and power systems
- Commercial kitchen, meeting rooms and relaxation / break-out spaces
- Standardised desktop and PABX with deployment technology for rapid set up if required
- Customised recovery plans with multiple SLAs that ensure the least amount of disruption if your organisation requires an APRA compliant recovery strategy
Learn more about our high-availability managed office spaces by downloading this brochure.
Advantages of Serviced Offices
As organisations are re-strategising their real estate, adopting a hub and spoke model with reduced capacity and working from home arrangements likely makes sense for reducing risks to staff health and business operations. Other advantages include:
- For employees to collaborate, innovate and be productive,
- For the company to reflect its brand and culture; and
- For employees to experience community and social interaction.
Find out more about how working in 2021 and beyond could change for your organisation.