Managed Office Space and Services
About Our Managed Office Space and Services
Managed office space provides the flexibility for your staff to work from home but still have the option to work in an office space or hold face to face meetings as required. This allows you to reduce expensive CBD office space costs and is a much easier option than running your own office.
Interactive provides managed office services in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane. Below, find out why our managed office suites are a great option for your staff. We are Australia’s largest privately-owned IT company and have been providing IT services throughout Australia for over 30 years. We have over 2800 customers in 46,000 locations and 300,000 supported devices. Here are the features & benefits of our high availability managed office spaces:
Features & Benefits of our Managed Office Suites
Our world-class, secure & compliant managed office suites offer a range of features that ensure your staff will be comfortable and enjoy their time in our facilities but will also continue to be productive with access to the best technology available. We have 1,558 seats available across our three locations with individual seating in shared environments or dedicated office suites.
Features and benefits of our high availability managed offices include:
- Managed office suites are conveniently located adequately away from the centre of town, but still accessible by road or public transport
- On-site barista
- Commercial kitchen and breakout/relaxation spaces
- Fully equipped with desks, chairs, PCs or laptops and telephony
- Backed by UPS and generator resilient infrastructure
- ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 accredited sites that comply with industry regulations (including meeting APRA and ASIC requirements)
- Facilities staffed 24×7 (data can be deployed 24/7 by our highly skilled engineers)
- Connectivity from multiple providers (e.g. Telstra, Optus, AAPT, Nextgen, Vocus, TPG, Vodafone)
- Comprehensive, enterprise-grade security
- Rapid set up available through standardised desktop and PABX with deployment technology
Managed Office Services
In addition to offering world-class facilities, our managed office services can also include business continuity plans. We are the largest business continuity provider in Australia and have managed over 80 disaster declarations since 2000. We offer multiple SLAs, our recovery services are APRA compliant and have a team of dedicated business continuity engineers & over 200 IT specialists to assist as required.
Our business continuity experts will work with you to develop a customised recovery strategy for your organisation so you can be up & running as quickly as possible with the least amount of disruption and downtime if the unexpected happens.
Book a Tour of our Managed Office Suites
Contact us to book a free consultation with one of our experts to have all your questions answered in regards to our high availability managed office options and managed office services or book a tour now.