Managed IT Services
About our Managed IT Services
If you’re asking the question ‘why use managed IT services?’, benefits include freeing up internal resources, reducing costs and improving operational efficiency.
Backed by over 30 years of experience, Interactive are Australia’s largest privately-owned IT company and the go-to choice for managed IT services due to our flexibility & expertise. With office locations across the country, our expert teams can help you improve.
Keep reading to find out why we are among the most skilled and responsive managed IT service providers.
Why Choose Interactive for Managed IT Services in Australia?
Extend the capability of your IT team with 24/7 access to our 100% onshore Cyber Security Operations Centre, Network Operations Centre and Service Desk. We have the services and solutions to support your organisation as it grows into the digital age. Why else should you choose our managed IT support services?:
- Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Capability – we can audit your requirements and recommend public, private or a combination of both cloud solutions
- Advanced Security – our enterprise-grade security will protect everything within your multi-cloud environment
- Flexible Service Tiers – avoid paying for non-essential support services with a managed service plan that matches your requirements
- Modernisation & Consulting Services – we are ready to provide certainty that you’re implementing the correct cloud solution for your organisation as well as provide the opportunity to help modernise the way your team works.
- Cloud Readiness & Optimisation Assessments – whether you are planning a move to the cloud or need to optimise existing cloud workloads, our team of experts can help you at every stage.
For additional information, download our Fast Facts PDF on Cloud and Managed Services.
Or, see the results of our work by reading case studies from other organisations that have chosen our cloud & managed services.
Other Cloud & Managed Service Offerings
Additional offerings within our cloud & managed services include:
- IBM Mid-Range Operations Support for utilising your existing IBM platform to it’s maximum efficiency by analysing subsystems, providing maintenance, optimising hosting and monitoring other administrative activities.
- CMS Cyber Security with an assessment, isolated testing, operational monitoring and ongoing vulnerability management with response procedures
- Microsoft Office 365 but with services and support that go beyond the licence such as advanced backup services, assisted on-boarding and migration planning, and 24/7 support
- CMS Connect Network Services to aggregate your cloud requirements through a single provider for quick & easy access