Managed IT Services in Melbourne
About Our Managed IT Services in Melbourne
Interactive has been operating from its Melbourne base for more than 30 years to deliver IT services and solutions on a national scale. Over that time, we have developed the skills and expertise combined with the technology infrastructure, systems and processes to manage the most complex and demanding IT environments for our customers. Keep reading to find out why we are one of the leading managed service providers in Melbourne.
What are the Benefits of Managed IT Services?
- Ensuring services are meeting the required availability and performance levels your business needs.
- Enabling your internal resources to focus on more profitable, value-adding projects rather than on maintenance and support.
- Leveraging the cost-efficient and best practice processes of a dedicated outsourced service provider.
- Reducing your dependence on finding and maintaining the internal skills required to operate a diverse and ever-evolving environment.
- Freeing you up to explore new technologies and new services without having the additional cost and time to build up internal support capabilities, reducing the overall cost and time to deploy new projects.
Why Choose Interactive For Managed Services in Melbourne?
In addition to our managed IT solutions operational base (in Melbourne), at Interactive we offer you national services and support coverage with offices in all mainland capital cities, in addition to Auckland (New Zealand) to support our clients with ANZ operations. We offer a managed services plan with flexible support tiers to ensure that you are paying for the optimal support levels to match the business criticality of your different systems.
We operate 24x7x365 completely onshore Service Desk, NOC – Network Operations Centre and CSOC – Cyber Security Operations Centre. At a time when a lot of MSPs are offshoring operations, we pride ourselves on the fact that at Interactive you will be supported by onshore resources at all times. That ensures you are dealing with a service team that understands local conditions and local needs.
Case Study on Our Cloud & Managed Services
Interactive’s Managed Services provide SSP, a global provider of technology systems and solutions for the insurance industry, with the local expertise needed to support the implementation of complex insurance applications. Read the SSP case study for more information.
For more of our Cloud & Managed Services customer stories, click through to our case studies page.
Facts About Our Managed IT Support
Our managed IT support capabilities are more than just our exceptional service team, expertise and experience; Interactive also supports your public, private and multi-cloud initiatives:
#1 Private Cloud
More than 10 years of experience in managing and operating the largest private cloud in Australia.
Public Cloud Expertise
Certified experts across Azure, AWS and Google cloud platforms. Technical prowess and practical experience at your fingertips.
9 Data Centres
Seamless services available from over nine Data Centre locations ensuring range of options.