Lenovo Hardware Support
Learn About Our Lenovo Hardware Support
If your organisation requires Lenovo server support, it is important to find a support provider that has local parts availability, reliable systems & personnel; and extensive coverage to ensure the least amount of disruption and downtime. Interactive’s Lenovo hardware support offers 100% parts availability for devices we support in your local city, a dedicated team of vendor trained & certified engineers (who will be familiar with your IT environment) and with 25,000 sites across Australia, it is likely that we will already be close to you and your business.
Interactive is the largest privately owned hardware maintenance provider in Australia and have been supporting mission-critical IT systems for over 30 years. We focus on network and hardware support, we’re not in the business of selling the newest, shiniest equipment. Our Lenovo hardware support includes fixing servers, storage devices, network and communications equipment. Along with being able to check if your devices are still under their Lenovo hardware warranty, benefits of our Lenovo hardware support include:
Benefits of Lenovo Hardware Support
Our Lenovo hardware support is designed to minimise downtime for business-critical systems and as End of Service Life specialists, we aim to maximise your equipment’s operational life & return on IT investment. We have over 500 staff members including 150 engineers and we pride ourselves on being customer-focused (We resolve over 36,000 customer calls annually). Other benefits include:
- Best-in-class rapid response times – calls answered within 8 seconds and engineer callbacks within 10 minutes
- A dedicated network of vendor trained and certified engineers for your Lenovo hardware support who will have an intimate knowledge of your business’ IT
- Dedicated Account Executive
- Parts at the ready so no there are no delays/downtime for your business, waiting for parts
- Premium SLAs (best-in-class 24x7x2 hour onsite support with parts)
- We provide a versatile suite of Lenovo hardware support models including upfront payment, month-to-month billing, various SLAs for different locations and other approaches as required
Talk to Lenovo Experts
Contact us today to find out more about our Lenovo hardware support and to enquire of your devices are still under their Lenovo hardware warranty. We will be able to provide a quote for the support that is best suited to your business’ needs.