IT Networking Services
About Our IT Networking Services
By using a third-party provider for IT networking solutions, your organisation can consolidate partners and streamline support services to save time and resources. Below is a list of the features and benefits of using Interactive’s IT networking solutions.
We have been providing IT services in Australia for over 30 years and we are one of the largest privately-owned IT networking companies in the country – we have over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations and 300,000 supported devices.
Features & Benefits of IT Networking Solutions
As one of Australia’s leading IT networking companies, there are several features & benefits to our IT networking solutions:
- Tailored best of breed solutions – being carrier-neutral, you’re able to purchase the best features from different telecommunication providers to form a unique solution for your organisation
- Single point of contact for your data centre and network
- Australian based service desk with 24×7 support and NOC (network operations centre) service delivery
- Faster delivery and quicker resolutions with proactive updates throughout
- Flexible monthly contracts for Multi-cloud Connect to align with your cloud strategy
Example Networking Services
As part of our IT networking solutions, Data Centre Connect, we offer services such as:
- IP-WAN and SD-WAN to connect multiple offices or locations with a wide-area network
- Office internet, including NBN, for fast and reliable internet access
- Ethernet point-to-point and wavelength ethernet for scalability
Our experienced team of experts will be able to help you customise an IT networking solution that best meets your organisation’s needs.
Contact Us About IT Networking Services
Contact our data centre team to ask about IT networking services and how we can help your organisation.
You can also book a tour of our Australian facilities – located across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.