IBM Hardware Support
Learn About Our IBM Hardware Support
Having the right IBM hardware support for your organisation or business ensures the least amount of disruption and downtime for your business-critical systems. Below we provide you with information on the IBM third party support we offer.
Interactive is the largest privately owned hardware maintenance provider in Australia and has been supporting mission-critical IT systems for over 30 years. We have over 2,500 customers in 25,000 locations and more than 300,000 supported devices. Benefits of using us for your IBM server support include:
Benefits of IBM Third-Party Maintenance
Our IBM 3rd party maintenance is designed to deliver efficiencies, agility and security for your business:
- We minimise downtime with best-in-class rapid response times – calls are answered in our Australian call centre within 8 seconds, you will receive an engineer callback within 10 minutes and typically we can be onsite with parts within 2 hours
- You will have a vendor trained and certified engineer network for your IBM third party maintenance support that will have dedicated, intimate knowledge of your business’ IT
- 100% Parts Availability guaranteed for every IBM device we support in your local city – meaning we have parts at the ready so there are no delays or downtime waiting for parts
- We offer premium SLAs with best-in-class 24x7x2 hour onsite support (including parts)
- As a true multi-vendor third 3rd party maintenance provider we can consolidate support, often leading to a reduction in time and money required to care for your IBM and other vendor hardware
- You will have a dedicated Account Executive
- We provide various IBM hardware end of support options, including IBM 3rd party maintenance, to suit different needs such as:
- Upfront payment
- Month-to-month billing
- Various SLAs for different locations
- Different support options to match component criticality
IBM Hardware End-of-Support
We are End-of-Service-Life (EOSL) specialists with a focus on maximising your equipment’s operational life and return on investment. If your IBM hardware is announced EOSL by the manufacturer, but your business deems it fit-for-purpose beyond that date, Interactive can maintain its life with a tailored support plan. To see if we support your IBM hardware view our EOSL list.
Contact Us About IBM 3rd Party Maintenance
Contact us today to find out how we can help your organisation with IBM third party maintenance and IBM hardware end of support. Our customer service team will be able to answer any questions you have, help determine the best support for your requirements and provide you with a quote.