Dell EMC Managed Services
About our Dell EMC Managed Services
When looking for Dell EMC managed services you need to ensure the provider offers support terms that suit your requirements and provides fast response times. Interactive offer a range of service-level agreements (SLAs) to ensure you have the support required. And we pride ourselves on our response times with our Australian call centre answering calls within 8 seconds, engineer callback is within 10 minutes and typically we can be onsite (with parts) within 2 hours. Below is information on our Dell EMC enterprise support service, so you can see how we can provide support for your Dell EMC products and services.
Interactive has been providing IT services in Australia for over 30 years and is the largest privately-owned IT company in Australia. We have over 2,800 customers in 46,000 locations and 300,000 supported devices. Benefits of our Dell EMC enterprise support services include:
Benefits of Our Dell EMC Enterprise Support Services
We have been providing hardware maintenance support for 30+ years. We are one of the only third-party providers who can deliver fully customised, end-to-end Dell EMC products and services.
Our Dell EMC enterprise support services can include:
- A comprehensive audit of your existing model so we can identify what the most suitable support will be for your entire IT environment, network to hardware. We can also identify if there are opportunities for cost efficiencies, whilst ensuring the level of coverage you require for your infrastructure isn’t compromised.
- Designing a fit for purpose solution that factors in every component of your infrastructure, tailored to your business’ needs. We will aim to improve performance & reliability, reduce risk and reduce costs where possible.
- Full implementation of your solution ensuring a seamless transition and supported by call management free of charge.
- Dell EMC products and services maintenance with 100% parts at the ready, dedicated engineers and best-in-class response times. Designed to maximise your equipment’s operational life and minimise downtime.
- Ongoing support through SLAs that deliver 24x7x2 hour onsite support, dedicated account management and device support beyond the vendor EOSL date via our Australian based customer service centre, our team of more than 130 certified field engineers and over 240 certifications.
- Decommissioning your devices once they have reached the end of their useful life with environmentally safe & secure destruction and disposal of the asset.
Enquire About Our Third-Party Service Solutions
Talk to a Dell expert, within our hardware maintenance team, to discuss your needs for Dell EMC products and services and how our Dell EMC enterprise support services can deliver improve operational efficiencies for your organisation.