Talent Acquisition Partner
At Interactive, our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers via our cloud, cyber security, data centre and maintenance solutions.
And we’ve been recognised as the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia!
What you’ll be doing
As part of our TA team (there are 4 of us) and will help us continue to bring the best talent in the market into Interactive.
No two days will be the same and you’ll get exposure to a range of leaders, role types and talent as you recruit across technical, project, sales and corporate service roles.
Why this TA role?
- Our team has complete flexibility! Want to work from home? Prefer coming to the office? Like a mix of both? We are open to all options!
- We keep our role volumes at manageable level. Finding great talent in the current market is challenging, so we keep our team to 10 – 20 open roles (max) at any one time
- As part of our P&C team, you’ll get plenty of exposure to initiatives that impact our business, including employer branding, inclusion & diversity and having a say in how we can improve our technology and tools.
A bit about you?
- You’re an experience recruiter with plenty of experience recruiting a diverse range of tech roles (ideally within cloud and IT infrastructure)
- You know how to find talent in a tight market, and you’re search experience isn’t limited to relying on ad responses and LinkedIn InMail’s
- You know how to establish strong relationships with hiring managers as well as influence, challenge and guide them through the hiring process
- You’re all about the candidate experience, you keep candidates informed, manage expectations and no matter what the result you ensure they have a positive experience
Why choose us?
- Flexibility – we encourage our people to work flexibly and have a hybrid work model
- We’re a sustainable organisation and we want to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you.