Talent Acquisition Partner
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
About the role:
Working as part of a People & Culture team that was instrumental in Interactive previously winning ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Australia’, you’ll be part of a 4 person TA team, as we look to bring the best talent in the market into Interactive.
No two days will be the same and you’ll get exposure to a range of leaders, role types and talent as you recruit across technical, project, sales and corporate service roles.
Our TA team also works closely with other P&C functions so you’ll get plenty of exposure to initiatives that impact our business, including employer branding, inclusion & diversity and having a say in how we can improve our technology and tools.
What We’re Looking For:
- You’re an experience recruiter, you’ve recruited tech roles (ideally within cloud and IT infrastructure)
- You know how to find talent in a tight market and you’re search experience isn’t limited to relying on ad responses and LinkedIn InMails;
- You can manage a fast-paced desk and a large volume of roles (our volume is approx 10 – 20 roles at a time)
- You know how to establish strong relationships with hiring managers as well as influence, challenge and guide them through the hiring process;
- You’re all about the candidate experience, you keep candidates informed, manage expectations and no matter what the result you ensure they have a positive experience
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we encourage our people to work flexibly and have a hybrid work model
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies;
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference!
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you.