Service Desk Support Coordinator
Call Centre & Customer Service
At Interactive, our purpose is to Keep Technology Human. You’ll feel it when you walk in the door, and you’ll see it in everything we do.
In addition to our purpose, our 600 people bring their own unique selves to work each and every day, which is why we have been named as the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia in 2020 (AFR, Great Place to Work).
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their customers and will make sure the customer experience is always at a high level. You’ll love translating challenges into solutions and gets what it means to be “uniquely Interactive”. Service Desk experience is not essential, as long as you have a passion for IT and exceptional customer service.
You’ve got to be great! Your position will be to act as the first point of contact for our customers by providing Level 1 support, capturing essential information and ensuring cases are escalated to the relevant Engineer or Account Manager. This will be achieved utilising the Service Desk processes and procedures ensuring a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For:
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Great customer service skill and attention to detail;
- Passion for the IT Industry;
- Available for day and night shifts on a 24×7 rotating roster;
- Case management experience (nice to have);
Why choose us?
- Our people love working at Interactive – check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation – we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn – our L&D team is awesome and our motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts and a free on-site barista
A Bit More About Interactive
We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity services.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!