Service Desk Analyst
IT & Telecomms
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst who can provide our Cloud Managed Services customers a single point of contact for all incidents and service requests, whilst ‘wowing’ them with your experience and commitment to exceptional customer service with a smile. You will be supporting some highly recognised and industry leading customers and making a positive impact to their business.
Some of the key things you will do:
- Provide Level 1 technical support to Interactive’s Managed Services customers across Australia, providing first call resolution or fulfillment where possible to meet agreed Service Level Targets.
- Create and resolve Incident tickets on behalf of customers. Perform first level investigation, diagnostics and troubleshooting for cloud and end user services.
- Fulfil Service Requests for customers and end users.
- Manage tasks, ticket queues and priorities effectively to meet deadlines and customer expectations.
- Coordinate, collaborate and escalate incidents and requests within established service levels.
- Consult with various partners and support teams to achieve the desired outcome for our customers.
- Work within a rotating roster between the hours of 07:00 and 20:00, Monday to Friday, including public holidays and weekends, where required.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge and experience working in a desktop support role, with robust troubleshooting skills.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Azure, Active Directory administration, Citrix or Virtual Desktop management, Email Provisioning, Exchange management and Office 365.
- Strong customer focus and effective time management skills.
- Effective communication and people skills, with the ability to create positive customer relationships.
- Ability to work as a team member, and as an individual.
- Experience with processes aligned to the ITIL framework is desired, but not essential.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day.
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke learning academies.
- And most importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices.
A bit more about Interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We’re a trusted technology partner to some of Australia’s biggest and most well-known brands, and we deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services, covering cloud, cyber security, hardware maintenance and data centre services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!