Service Delivery Coordinator
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
Our hardware maintenance team is the premier provider of break-fix services for storage, server and networking equipment in Australia.
We will rely on you to provide operational and process leadership to the Field Services team across a portfolio of tier 1 customers, contributing to the outcomes of customer service delivery, operational processes, and governance.
You will oversee Customer governance, service delivery and invoicing and proactively review existing process and procedures to improve and streamline Field Services.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience working in an operational client facing role.
- Governance and Reporting experience.
- Microsoft skills, particularly Power BI, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with data and process management.
- Strong service delivery experience.
- Must be Australian citizen (NV1 clearance highly regarded).
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!