Sales & Account Management
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Our Sales team requires a dedicated, hardworking, detail orientated and energetic Sales Support Administrator. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, energy and the capability to grow with our business. Reporting to the Sales Manager, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer requests
- Providing ongoing sales support to your team
- Maintaining our CRM database Microsoft Dynamics
- Updating and managing our internal sales system
- Creating and generating sales reports
- Reconciling sales commissions
- Preparing detailed customer reports
- Assisting with customer events and functions
- All other ad-hoc tasks as required
The experience our customers have with Interactive is our number one priority. You will have exposure to our key customers, so sharing our service philosophy is critical. This role suits an ambitious, flexible, hardworking individual who is looking for a career path. Previous experience in a similar role supporting a sales team would be a great fit for us – what will also work well is if you’ve worked in a fast paced administrative role and can add value to our process with your own previous experience and ideas. We are especially interested in your finely tuned skills using Microsoft Dynamics.
Why choose us?
- Our people love working at Interactive
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation – we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn – our L&D team is awesome and our CEO’s motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices A bit more about Interactive…
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.