Risk & Business Continuity Business Partner
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
Reporting into our Senior Manager – Security Governance, Risk & Compliance, you will be responsible for risk management, business continuity and supporting the maintenance of our ISO 9001/ISO 27001 certification and SOC compliance.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Assist in the gathering of key evidence/artefacts for audit engagements and scheduling of internal and external audits and the follow up of findings from audits, as required.
- Develop and improve Best Practice Risk Management framework and assist departments to identify, document and manage their risks.
- Maintain and improve Interactive’s compliance framework.
- Ensure departments have up to date and effective business continuity plans and hold departments to account in testing/exercise programs.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in ISO 9001/ISO 27001, SOC compliance requirements and supporting internal & external ISO audits.
- Knowledge with Business Continuity programs including conducting Business Impact Analysis, Business Continuity testing and exercising.
- Demonstrated experience and/or qualifications in Risk Management frameworks (ISO 31000, COSO).
- Experience in driving improvements to risk awareness across a business.
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!