Public Cloud Architect (AZURE)
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
The Public Cloud Architect (AZURE) will be responsible for developing the products and features required to deliver and execute against the strategic plan for the Public Cloud practice.
This role will partner with the delivery teams to spearhead customer engagements, oversee consulting works, provide thought leadership, and provide solution design guidance.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Provide strategic and technical advice as a product expert.
- Contribute to the development of principles and guidelines for the design of infrastructure, services, and products.
- Produce cloud-based service offerings using the Product Development framework through the life cycle of development and operations. activities from planning to deployment, billing, and monitoring.
- Ensure success of product Proof-of-Concepts (PoCs).
- Develop and maintain automation architecture that can be easily built. upon and used by various teams within Interactive and/or customers.
- Provide planning, architectural and deployment advice as required, including change management, configuration management, performance and tuning, and lifecycle management.
What We’re Looking For:
- Cloud automation and orchestration experience
- Extensive experience in architecting cloud-based solutions with AZURE.
- Experience in consulting with clients focusing on cloud adoption and modern application transformation.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code.
- Detailed knowledge of Azure technologies and relevant certifications.
- A broad understanding of the infrastructure stack from Storage, Network and Compute.
- Experience deploying and administering Azure environments.
- Experience working in a service provider/vendor, who creates value through the use of technology.
- DevOps software development experience will be beneficial.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Git or equivalent version control and release management.
- Ability to build and develop automation workflows, configure pipelines, and develop automation runbooks.
- Communication, collaboration and integration between development and operations.
- Pragmatic approach, ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!