Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
About the role:
This role will manage projects that will deliver business transformation impact across the Interactive business.
This projects cover a range of initiatives, covering commercial & business performance and people and culture initiatives.
You’ll oversee the definition of success measures and metrics, program governance and reporting and motivating, agitating, engaging and driving direct and indirect stakeholders to achieve a range of outcomes.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Deliver multi-faceted projects with a business transformation focus;
- Motivate and lead direct and indirect resources to maintain momentum, energy and focus on project deliverables;
- Oversee governance across all projects and manage the scope, budget, schedule, risks/issues, resourcing;
- Continually monitor and report on program health to the Executive Leadership Team and Board
What we’re looking for:
- You’ve managed complex, multi-faceted projects with a business transformation focus
- A seasoned project management project professional, you’re familiar with a range of methodologies and approaches to delivering successful outcomes;
- Your experience covers a range of programs that have included non-technical projects and deliverables;
- You’ve managed relationships and stakeholder expectations at Executive and Board levels;
- You’ve led a range of direct and indirect resources to deliver programs of work that have had lasting impact.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!