Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
Reporting to our Chief Corporate & Legal Officer, you’ll work on technology contracts and provide legal advice across our wide range of IT services, customers, and partners. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain plenty of experience and be part of a high-performing legal team that is committed to (and recognised by the business for) delivering an excellent service.
Some of the key things you’ll do:
- Drafting and reviewing agreements to ensure the business’ rights and interests are protected.
- Negotiating terms and preparing legal responses.
- Gain experience with reviewing and drafting non-standard commercial agreements.
- Providing legal assistance to the various parts of the business.
- Attending to contract/legal system activities.
- Conducting legal training/information sessions.
- Keeping up to date with changes to existing legislation/laws and new laws and providing updates to the business.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Hold a valid Unrestricted Practicing Certificate.
- Post-admission experience in commercial contracting, drafting, or similar (Ideally 2years+ PQE).
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive attitude, desire to learn, and great work ethic.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke learning academies
- And most importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about Interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!