Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
Our multi-cloud solutions & capability provide our customers with flexibility, security and room to innovate.
You will be supporting our Cloud and Managed Services customers. You will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within our own environment and the impressive group of customers we service so passionately.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in installing, supporting, and administering virtualization (VMware) products.
- Experience in VMware ESX Enterprise administration would be an added advantage.
- Experience supporting with a detailed and demonstrated knowledge of Cisco UCS Servers, including UCSM, CIMC Supervisor.
- Good understanding of DR technologies such as Zerto, VMware Site Recovery Manager.
- Good understanding of VMware Infrastructure management.
- Experience installing, integrating, upgrading and administration of VM products such as vCenter appliance, ESXI, vCloud Director, NSX-T, NSX-V.
- Experience in infrastructure design, build, deployment and high-availability (including DR) testing.
- Certification in VCP -vSphere, and VCAP is highly desirable.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day.
- Flexibility – we encourage our people to work flexibly and have a hybrid work model.
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025.
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke learning academies.
- And most importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about Interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!