HR & Recruitment
At Interactive we want the way we do business to positively impact our people, the community, the environment and our business.
We’ve got programs in place but we always strive to do better. In this role, you’ll own our sustainability and WHS programs and drive us to hit greater heights.
Here are some of the things you’ll own and execute in this role:
- Achieving ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO 45001 (WHS) accreditations
- Owning the overall strategy for our sustainability and WHS programs and ensuring it aligns with our overall business strategy and objectives
- Introducing more sophisticated metrics to track our sustainability performance
- Embedding a more commercial mindset to our sustainability program
- Telling our story to prospective customers and external stakeholders who want to understand what we stand for
A bit about you:
- You’ve previously led WHS and Environment programs and initiatives and you’ve previously matured the businesses you’ve worked in
- You’re familiar with ISO 14001 (Environment) and ISO 45001 (OHS) standards
- You’re passionate about HSE but bring a pragmatic and commercial lens to your work
- You can present at a variety of levels, including Executive, Board of Directors, regulatory bodies and prospective customers
A bit about us:
We’re a tech company, but with a special personal touch. Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices and secure their systems and we were named in the WRK+ Best Places to Work in 2023 and were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia in 2020.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy perks like free on-site baristas in our Sydney and Melbourne offices, flexible/hybrid work (with no minimum or mandated office days) and access to a diverse range of benefits and discounts from our partners.
Sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you!