Field Engineer (IT Hardware)
IT & Telecomms
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
By choosing us, we offer you the opportunity to be part of a diverse group of “Interacts” where you will learn and work with some of the best in the industry and be able to accelerate the growth of your career. Interested? Read on and don’t forget to visit our website – https://www.interactive.com.au
About the role:
As a Field Engineer, you will be key to keeping our customers most critical infrastructure up and running. Your role will cover preventative maintenance, installations, upgrades and you will be supporting some highly recognised and industry leading customers whilst making a positive impact to their business
We are after someone who has:
- Worked in a customer facing environment preferably as a Field Engineer.
- Storage experience (HP, Dell EqualLogic, EMC VNX, EVA, NetApp, Pure, 3PAR and IBM).
- Experience in Intel based Servers (HP, Dell, IBM and Lenovo).
- Experience in Tape Libraries (HP, IBM and Dell).
- Working knowledge of Cisco (working knowledge of loading IOS and Config files).
- Strong troubleshooting skillset.
- Logical thinker who can resolve problems through to conclusion.
- Able to work on an on-call roster.
- Must be Australian citizen (NV1 clearance highly regarded) and have full drivers license.
In addition, the following experience is not essential, but nice to have:
- Cisco experience and/or certifications.
- NetApp Storage systems experience and/or certifications.
- EMC experience and/or certifications.
Most importantly you must have a desire to continue to develop your technical skills and knowledge and to take on new products.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!