Digital Workplace Engineer
IT & Telecomms
What do we do?
We’re an Australian IT services provider, providing a range of managed services, digital transformation solutions and cyber security services. Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems. Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day.
About the role:
This role will support Interactive’s customers through day-to-day maintenance and support of the Digital Workplace solutions by providing technical assistance to our clients. The role will support end users with endpoint management and day to day support in operational activities and projects. Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within our own environment and the impressive group of customers we service so passionately.
We are looking for someone who has the following technical skills:
- Proven work experience as an End User Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (InTune).
- Experience supporting and configuring M365 suite.
- Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Azure AD, DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of application packaging concepts.
- Awareness of Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Ability to develop and read Powershell scripts.
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners.
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus products.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions to End Users.
- ITIL V3/4.
- Strong understanding of ITSM concepts.
- Experience working in a Managed Services Provider desirable.
Please note that this position will form part of a 24 x 7 On Call roster.
Why work with us?
Developing our people means everything to us, flexible work options, career development, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our partners, free on-site barista in our Sydney office and most importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!