Corporate Receptionist Permanent Part-time 2 days Thursday and Friday
Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
At Interactive, our purpose is to Keep Technology Human. You’ll feel it when you walk in the door, and you’ll see it in everything we do.
In addition to our purpose, our 600 people bring their own unique selves to work each and every day, which is why we have been named as the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia in 2020 (AFR, Great Place to Work).
We are passionate about service and recognise that the greeting our customers receive when they call or visit our offices has an ever lasting impact on their view of our business. You set the standard in service!
Some of the key things you’ll do:
- Welcoming visitors at the reception ensuring a smooth sign-in process
- Answering and directing all incoming call enquiries
- Ensure all security sign-in processes are followed for all visitors on site
- Coordinating staff social initiatives and events
- Caring for our employees, through anticipating their needs and ensuring the day to day resources they require are always available
What We’re Looking For:
- Available to work on rotating shifts Thursday and Friday from 7.30am – 6pm
- You’ve worked in a similar role and this is time to take on a new and exciting challenge
- You enjoy working in teams, contributing, thinking creatively and bringing ideas to the table
- No tasks is beneath you – you’ll be learning and gaining great exposure to some really exciting initiatives but there are manual tasks and admin that will be part of your day-to-day responsibilities
- You can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- Our people love working at Interactive – check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation – we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn – our L&D team is awesome and our motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts & monthly staff lunches
A Bit More About Interactive
We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity services.
Sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!