Cisco Alliance Manager
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
About the role
In this key position, you will work closely with Cisco, preferred distributors, and our Sales Teams to expand the Cisco business.
Some of the key things you’ll do:
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure we achieve quarterly and annual growth targets.
- Leverage and strengthen relationships with key Cisco stakeholders.
- Enable and educate our sales teams.
- Overall commercial responsibility of our Cisco relationship.
What you’ll bring:
- A deep understanding of Cisco’s partner models, products and commercial constructs.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, you’ve previously developed and expanded significant alliance relationships.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience and expertise in the development and execution of long-term strategies.
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!