Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
As the Platform Solution Partner, you will be the vital link connecting our core business stakeholders to our technical team. You take ownership of analysis, design, testing and training for our Microsoft Dynamics projects and products. The role is critical in ensuring we can deliver value to the business in line with our Technology strategy and business objectives.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Guiding Product Owners and SME’s to define User Stories and acceptance criteria.
- Engaging with Product Owners to prioritise the backlog.
- Plan, structure, facilitate, and document outcomes from Business Requirements workshops.
- Working with the business to define and clarify business processes, business rules and desired outcomes (defining how, what, why and when).
- Communicating desired outcomes and user experience goals to the development team.
- Planning and leading testing activities.
- Preparing Test plans
- Documenting Test scenarios
- Writing Test Cases/Scripts
- Executing Functional, SIT, Regression tests
- Leading UAT sessions
- Documenting and triaging bugs
- Report and escalation of project risks and issues to the Project Manager as necessary.
- Review and provide input on optimisation opportunities for existing Business Processes.
- Preparing and delivering training materials & providing end-user support.
What we’re looking for:
- Background in end-to-end project delivery (Agile Preferred) within a variety of IT implementation projects.
- Ability to establish positive relationships with key stakeholders and work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Strong skills enabling delivery against project objectives for senior management and stakeholders.
- A keen interest User Experience and/or Human Centred Design.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference
…Oh, and don’t forget all the perks and fun stuff
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts from some of our amazing partners, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista in our Melbourne and Sydney offices
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!