Automation Team Lead
IT & Telecomms
Interactive is Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We support more than 2,500 Australian businesses to keep their organisations connected and secure.
Our customers trust us to hold their most important data, support their critical devices, and secure their systems.
And, not to boast, but we were named the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia 2020.
Making all of this happen is our talented, dedicated and unique people who bring our purpose, to Keep Technology Human, to life every day – and we’re adding to our team!
About the role:
Are you looking for your next great career move, a place where you can thrive and make a difference? At Interactive we pride ourselves on having a great work culture and providing the best customer experience in the industry. That’s how we’ve achieved the title of the largest privately owned IT Company in Australia! Clearly we’re doing something right.
We’re looking for an experienced Automation Team Lead manger a team of engineers to identify, deliver, and document the required artefacts to make automated multi tenanted cloud solutions available, including strategy collateral, technical roadmaps, position statements, policies, standards, concepts, and logical specifications.
Some of the key things you’ll do
- Identify processes and workflows as candidates for automation;
- Successfully deliver identified manual processes and workflows as automated solutions;
- Deliver high quality code and documentation with minimal modifications required via review;
- Drive adoption of automation within the wider business and teams
What We’re Looking For:
- Cloud automation and orchestration tools preferred
- Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure – compute, virtualisation, storage and networks
- Experience with Azure Automation highly desirable
- Experience with configuration management tools – Azure DSC, Puppet
- Having Microsoft and VMware infrastructure background with recent focus on VMware including vCloud Director and vCloud Orchestrator (mandatory)
- Cisco Networking and UCS Compute experience beneficial
- Linux and Unix variants – RedHat, SUSE, Solaris, AIX experience beneficial
- Experience with multi-tenant public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service environments
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics.
Why choose us?
- We believe everyone is unique, and we want you to bring your + to work every day
- Flexibility – we help our people to balance their Interactive lives as they need it
- We’re a sustainable organisation. As a RE100 member, we’ve promised to be 100% sustainable by 2025
- Developing our people means everything to us – we take our people’s growth and development seriously, so much so that we’ve developed our own bespoke technical academies
- And importantly, we genuinely want you to make a difference.
A bit more about interactive
We are an Australian end-to-end IT services provider. We deliver an integrated suite of managed and professional services to customers who need 100% IT systems availability. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of three key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre and Business Continuity services.
Sounds good? We’d love to hear from you!