Information Security Policy
Interactive is a leading provider of Cloud and Managed Services, Data Centre Services, Business Continuity Services and Hardware Maintenance Services.
Interactive’s vision is to be the most customer intimate IT Service Provider in Australia, achieved through leveraging insight into our customer’s organisations.
To protect the organisation and support its mission, Interactive has established and maintains an efficient and effective Information Security Management System that is planned, developed, communicated and integrated into all the functions of the company. Interactive’s ISMS policy is communicated to all interested parties including customers and contractors who engage in work on Interactive sites.
The objectives of Interactive towards information security are:
- Manage information security using a risk management framework with a criteria for evaluating the risk based on the impact on confidentiality, integrity and availability, and to implement appropriate controls based on the risk outcomes;
- Comply with business and legal regulatory requirements and contractual security obligations;
- Ensure the Information Security Management System is certified against the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard;
- Continually improve the Information Security Management System through the establishment and regular review of measurable security objectives at relevant functions and levels of the organisation;
- Ensure continuity of business operations in the event of a crisis or disaster through the formulation, maintenance and periodic testing of business continuity plans;
- Require contractors and third parties working on our behalf to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements of all business systems are met;
- Report and investigate suspected or actual information security breaches in an efficient and timely manner;
- Promote security awareness and provide appropriate information security education and training for our staff, applicable contractors and third parties.