Cyber Security for Ansvar Healthcare Customers
During these challenging times, cyber attacks on Australian businesses have been on the rise, particularly Covid-19 related ‘phishing’ attacks where employees are ‘tricked’ into clicking a suspect link or opening a malicious attachment.
Healthcare providers are especially vulnerable at this time due to heightened emotion and stretched resources.
Interactive and Ansvar have teamed up to help protect Australian healthcare providers, by offering, at no charge:
- COVID-19 Phishing Alerts for organisations using Microsoft O365
- Threat Hunting exercises to detect existing compromises within Microsoft O365
- A Vulnerability Assessment of Azure infrastructure to identify weaknesses
- Endpoint Detection and Response tool deployment to critical assets in Microsoft Azure
Simply provide your details and an Interactive Security Expert will get in touch.
Learn more about protecting your business in a crisis:
Interactive established our CSOC to help our customers predict, detect and effectively respond to cyber threats across their entire IT environment.
Our comprehensive service:
- provides 24×7 access to onshore cyber experts who know our customer’s business
- delivers a security program tailored to our customer’s critical assets
- removes excess alerts and false alarms and minimises spend on irrelevant cyber investigations
- has predictable monthly costs
Interactive’s CSOC works with our customers to ensure we ingest the highest quality data from their infrastructure, which reduces noise and alarm fatigue, reduces Mean Time to Respond and increases confidence in detecting real and confirmed threats.